Preacher Kid Confessions

The true story of one woman's journey in faith

Once you been victimized it is something you will never forget regardless of how much time has passed since the incident, my uncle began molesting me he would make us play hide and go seek so on this particular day I made the mistake of hiding under one of the beds and

adult alone black and white blur

Photo by Kat Jayne on Pexels.com

when he found me he began pulling my panties down and touching me in my vagina, I remember trying to be as still as possible while silently crying the whole time he was touching me (which seemed like forever) he acted as if what he was doing was okay but it wasn’t, I was only 9 years old when this happened, what could I say or do, my uncle was our babysitter during the summer since all my our parents worked. He touched me many times I’ve lost count I began to be scared to see him or be around him because I was mad at him for molesting me. The rage and anger reveres it’s ugly head at times especially when I hear about a child being hurt on the news, a movie, whatever I’m constantly reminded of this horrible time in my life. My dad continued where my uncle left off, the only difference was my dad having full blown sex with me.

There were all kinds of feelings and emotions going through me the first time my dad molested me, I felt like I was DIRTY, NASTY, YUKKY, DISGUSTING, THE WORST THING ON THE BOTTOM OF A SHOE OR IN ALL OF THE WORLDS LANDFILLS COMBINED, I was frozen in fear to where I couldn’t move let alone push him off of me so I just stayed still just like before when my uncle was touching me. I was crying silently, I cringed from head to toe through to my bones with every touch of his hands or mouth. NAUSEA, HATE, ANGER, RAGE, has taken over me I thought this mess would never end and with every stroke I began to withdraw inside of myself in order to cope with what was going on, my mind is racing, what am I to do? Who am I to tell? Who will believe me if I say something? what will people think about me when they find out? what will my family think about me? what will my school mates think of me? Will they laugh and tease me? These are the types of questions that were running through my mind.

I was ASHAMED AND EMBARRASSED because I allowed them to do it and kept silent about it the entire time I felt like it was ALL MY FAULT, I CAUSED IT BY BEING “FAST” (TODAY ITS CALLED BEING A THOT) I internalized it all blaming myself instead of the real culprit MY DAD & UNCLE. These many years later I have forgiven both of them, they’re both deceased and I’m thankful to God that I was able to make peace with them years before they both died. I know they regretted doing what they did, molestation is such a taboo in the black community and the church I didn’t think anyone would believe me so I said NOTHING. I’m still dealing with the anger, at times I can blow up at a person not realizing the root behind the anger, I know it all stems from the suppressing of it over the years so I want and need to be set free from said anger and the only way I can do that is to TALK ABOUT IT, share my experiences and struggles with those MEN AND WOMEN who have been or continue to be violated in the worst way imaginable.

I want them to know that IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, please don’t blame yourself, place the blame where it belongs and seek the Lord’s help in the healing process. I know it will work, He’s never failed me and He will not fail you. I’m still healing from the pains of my past and I’m looking forward to the day when I’M COMPLETELY HEALED. THANK YOU LORD FOR HEALING ME.

51 thoughts on “LIFE IS HARD (LIVIN IN NUMBVILLE AS AN INCEST SURVIVOR)

1. Flyhiee.com says:

This is really hard. Thanks for sharing.
    We want to publish your story on our website.
    Please reply with your name and country name to get published on our website. (We can publish anonymously, Please let us know.)

1. Wow, thank you for sharing my story I pray I can reach others with help from this website God bless you feel free to post any future posts you feel will help and thank you again

2. Flyhiee.com says:

Thank you very much.
        We will try our best.
        If you want us to publish any specific post on our website. Let us know.

3. please post ptsd/fear go hand n hand please thank you

4. Flyhiee.com says:

Sure, Thank you

5. PLEASE post the ex and hater-aid posts thank you

6. Flyhiee.com says:

Sure,
        Text us at mail and you can write your blog directly on website.
        Join our community.

7. how do I text at mail not sure what that mean. I apologize

8. Flyhiee.com says:

I mean for more information you text us at mail.

9. Flyhiee.com says:

Please, specify the link of this post.
        I am not able to find a post with this title.

10. my ex and his wife are drinking hater-aid please post

11. Flyhiee.com says:

In which section should i post this.
        please tell me.

12. where you’ve posted the previous ones

13. Flyhiee.com says:

In real story section.
        Is this a real one?

14. you posting my story is never late thank you and God b;ess

15. Flyhiee.com says:

welcome.
        Let us know whenever you want me to publish your work.

16. please publish life is hard but easy why I chose not to abort my child part 1-2 please thank you

17. Flyhiee.com says:

Sure, I will publish this soon.
        Please text me on mail https://www.flyhiee.com/contact/
        It would be better for communication.

18. can you post life is hard new beginnings in the midst of old endings please thank you for checking me out again

19. Flyhiee.com says:

sure I will. Thank you for trusting us.
        Mail us at flyhieeofficial@gmail.com.
        We will provide you facility to write your story on our website directly.

20. will it show my email name or preacherkidconfessions? I’m not sure how to email without revealing my real name any ideas

21. Flyhiee.com says:

We will provide you username(what do you want) and password for login. Email is just registration. Thank you

22. ok that’s cool lets do it

23. Flyhiee.com says:

just text us at mail . Thank you

24. just texted my email address

25. Flyhiee.com says:

revert to your mail please check.

26. do I login to your site to post or will it transfer over once I post on my original blog. I’m sorry I’m not computer literate

27. Flyhiee.com says:

You can post. If you are facing any problem. Just send me the link or draft of your post and I will publish under your username.
        Hope it will help.

28. Flyhiee.com says:

Send me the link for the today post.

29. hey there how are you? I just posted Life is Hard My people must do betta, please post on your website thank you

Liked by 1 person

30. hey there how are you? I just posted meet the parent can you post it please. Thank you you’re the best God bless

31. Flyhiee.com says:

Sure, Sorry for the late reply.

32. thank you for the post hope you have a great weekend

33. please post grown men bangin on the highchair I just posted it. thank you my friend

Liked by 1 person

34. Hey my friend how are you? It’s a hard time for me with my dog dying in the next few days, I just posted a story on him can you post it please on your website? It’s called My dog’s last days. Thank you

35. Flyhiee.com says:

Sorry to hear this. RIP. Sure. Sorry for the late reply.

36. hey my friend how are you? Please post Butcher improving, Butcher prayer, and Butcher rest in peace posts from last two days Thank you

37. Flyhiee.com says:

sure, sorry for the late reply.

38. HEY HOW ARE YOU? please post goodbye little cousin I just posted it today. thank you

39. Flyhiee.com says:

I am good bit occupied with the work. Sure. Thank you

40. hey my friend how are you? Can you post my wedding day the good and bad and also the current one posted today? Thank you

41. Flyhiee.com says:

sure sorry i was busy i will post soon

42. yes that section all my stories are true they’re about my life growing up as a preacher kid. thank you for following me and posting my story

43. Flyhiee.com says:

Thank you very much for your support and time. I will publish soon and will send you link.